One life-changing declaration led to countless life-changing decisions, and, ultimately, to one hell of a life-changing year. We made a promise to take a year. To take a year to stretch more, to risk more, to run faster, to pursue our passion. We refocused and we recharged. We transitioned a business we’d been working at for years into an incredible new adventure. We hoped for success, and we prepared for a failure or two. Everything around us seemed to be telling us we needed to have more. In our hearts, we felt we needed to do more. Be more.
After many late night cocktails and even more early morning coffees, we realized:
1. We are passionate about capturing pivotal moments in life.
2. We are not just photographers. We are explorers and relationship builders.
3. We are inspired by people who take risks to follow their dreams and chase their love.
- 01 Fall Cherokee Ranch and Castle Wedding | Travis & ShieraShow Me
- 02 URBAN TROPICAL DENVER WEDDING AT BLANC | Marian + Brandon
Leave it to these two lovebirds + Hey! Party Collective to turn a white box warehouse in Rino, Denver into a tropical paradise. You know we are all for throwing tradition out the window and going with you gut when it comes to weddings, soShow Me
- 03 Gowanus Brooklyn Engagement Session | Dan + Amy
Amy and Dan were wedding guests at a one of our first OLIL weddings way back when at a local art gallery here in Denver. Amy was this spunky ball of beautiful energy by the bride and Dan was her dapper piece of arm candy for theShow Me
- 04 Finn's Manor Rino Art's District Engagement Session | Shelby & Alexa
On wedding days, we always plan a portion of the day for our couples to escape from the hustle and bustle of the day just to connect with one another. A time to press pause. To hold on to one another. To kiss. To talk.Show Me